RES Tractors Ltd is currently recruiting for a Parts Assistant to join its busy team. You will play a key role in the efficient running of the department as well as providing support to the Parts Manager.
To assist the Parts Department Manager on a day to day basis, working closely with all departments to deliver great customer care and service.
The position would include looking after customers both at the shop counter and over the phone. You will also be expected to provide an excellent service to our workshop and sales teams.
- Experience or understanding of Agricultural and Horticultural equipment would be beneficial
- Manage existing customer accounts and build new relationships with customers to increase department growth
- Maintaining all records efficiently and effectively as required, including liaising with the Service and Sales departments
- Provide a superior level of customer service
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Full driving licence is required
- Strong administrative skills, you should be organised and have the ability to multitask efficiently
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and Saturdays 8am to 12pm on a rota basis. Some extended hours and Sunday work is to be expected during Harvest.
Please apply in writing providing a full CV:
Mrs Sharon Hand, RES Tractors Ltd, Waltham Lane, Harby. Melton Mowbray, LE14 4DB or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing Date for all applications is 2nd August 2019.